Subject: [wsrp] Just opened ballots

I would point out to everyone that I set these ballots to close at 12 noon PT so as to allow people to vote on the 11th while also allowing me to begin an interchange with OASIS TC Admin on the 11th based on the ballot results.

I realized while typing this that the ballot should also indicate the dates a second review cycle would cover. I just amended the ballot to indicate the 30-days would be July 11th to August 10th.

Rich Thompson

wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org

07/02/2003 08:51 AM