Subject: Re: [egov] [chairs] Spec/Standard Interop Demo at XML 2003

Duane,

I would suggest using the WSRP TC's spec (Web Services for Remote
Portlets using WSDL and your registry tool for ebXML--this spec is
heavily weighted toward UDDI, but should be tested to wider
audiences) to deliver Weather Warnings/Updates using the EM TC's
recommended spec: CAP (Common Alerting Protocol) which can also be
used to connect USGS/NOAA and thus demonstrate usages of interest to
the E-Gov TC. There's probably a lot of leg work that needs to be
done, but I would be happy to put you in touch with the appropriate
people if you think this is a good idea.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks