Subject: Re: [wsrp] Re: [egov] [chairs] Spec/Standard Interop Demo at XML 2003

I certify that my company, IBM, is successfully using the Web Services for
Remote Portlets Specification, Committee Specification 1.0 consistent with
the OASIS IPR Policy.

We have implemented both a consumer and producer according to the OASIS
WSRP TC specification.

We think that the WSRP TC specification is ready to become an OASIS
standard.

Best regards,

Thomas Schaeck
Architect WebSphere Portal Server