Subject: Re: Groups - oasis - New ballot "September 2003 F2F Attendance"

In planning for the September F2F, it would help significantly to have an early indication of people's intent relative to attending. This ballot was opened for this purpose. Like our other ballots, it will allow the changing of your "vote" as situations change. I encourage all to indicate their current intentions so that planning can proceed in a reasonable manner.

Thanks, Rich

wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org

07/18/2003 11:21 AM