Subject: RE: [wsrp] Oracle's WSRP based JSR 168 container is available

Title:
Mike,

Your JSR 168 links are not working.  Can you double check them?

Also, we've completed our JSR 168 implementation and I'd be interested in interop testing with anyone that has JSR 168 portlets ready to work with.

Thanks,

ross
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Freedman [mailto:Michael.Freedman@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 4:52 PM
To: jsr168; WSRP

In case there is value to any of you, the Oracle WSRP-based JSR 168 [v. Public Review] container is available from:
PDK Standards download
Installing PDK Standards
PDK Standards Release

The first link is a zip download of the container.  The second and third links are documents describing both how to install the container and release notes.

Basically, this container exposes itself as a wsrp producer -- hence you can build test portlets in JSR 168 and run/test them against either your [favorite] wsrp consumer or use the Oracle hosted WSRP consumer at http://portalstandards.oracle.com.