Subject: RE: [wsrp] Fwd: Re: [wsrp-markup] Contextual Selectors

Title: RE: [wsrp] Fwd: Re: [wsrp-markup] Contextual Selectors

A cool idea.  I note we seem to have grown a "." on the selectors in the example.

.navigation h1 {color:#00ff00;}
.portlet h1 {color:#0000ff;}

should start with only one ".".

regards,
Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: 07 August 2003 04:38
To: wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsrp] Fwd: Re: [wsrp-markup] Contextual Selectors

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:37:29 -0700
To: noah.guyot@vignette.com
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
Subject: Re: [wsrp-markup] Contextual Selectors
Cc: wsrp-markup@lists.oasis-open.org
Bcc:
Thanks, Noah,

This is very helpful. I am copying my reply to the TC list so that when I mention it tomorrow, it can be referenced.

As a heads-up, TC folks, if you have css classes and stylesheets for your portal building apps, I will ask that you review this with your staffs to determine if such a recommendation would work for you. Also, I will ask again if you have css classes that you will be creating and implementing beyond what we have in v1.0, which is a fairly low threshold, and if so, would you pass these along to the markup sc so we can include them in the survey we will do to see if it looks like we need to recommend further classes for v1.1 and/or 2.0.

Thanks,
Rex