Subject: Re: [wsrp] Hotels for NYC F2F meeting-meeting address

The BEA office address and phone number is

BEA Systems, Inc.
335 Madison Avenue  (Bank of America Building)
27th Floor
New York, NY 10017
+1.917.542.5800 phone
+1.917.542.5901 fax

I MUST have your name on a list so building security will give you
access.  This means that no drop-ins can be admitted, but given that
almost everyone is travelling some distance that shouldn't be an issue.
If you haven't "voted" that you're coming in person, please update that
vote now. I'll take the "results" from the Thursday before the meeting
and have them forwarded to building security.  I will submit all of
those who "voted" that they'll attend in person, or plan to but can't
commit yet.

My cell phone is 908 385 7855 if you need to reach me; my office phone
is 908 580 3458.

Don't look for a BEA sign at street level - it's the Bank of America
Building (now for sale, if you're looking for some Manhattan real estate).

BEA rate at the Roosevelt is around $195 plus taxes.

bill cox