Subject: Fw: [OASIS members] results of voting: SAML, WSRP, and XCBF

First, I would like to congratulate all on the effort that has resulted in WSRP v1.0 becoming an approved OASIS standard.

Secondly, appended below are the two comments that we received from the ballot. They do not require a response from the TC, but I think we should consider them as we move forward with v1.1. Both relate to the examples provided in the Introduction of how web services may be found and both comment that "ebXML Registry/Repository" should be listed as well. Perhaps as we establish the mechanism to be used in producing v1.1, such a change can be the first item considered.

Rich Thompson
OASIS WSRP TC Chair

----- Forwarded by Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM on 09/02/2003 11:03 AM -----
"Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org>