Subject: Re: [wsrp] No Reply-To headers?

Not that I am aware of ... I try to be careful and change the to: and cc: lines so that my replies just go to the list.

Karl, If there is not such a feature, it would be worth noting as a very nice to have enhancement.

Rich

Subbu Allamaraju <subbu@bea.com>

09/11/2003 09:57 AM

wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
[wsrp] No Reply-To headers?

Sorry to spam you all.

Is there a way to configure the email list server to add a Reply-To
header to all emails? I'm sure most of us get duplicate messages.