Subject: Re: [wsrp] modified ppt's

Thanks for the prompt, Alan. I have uploaded all the presentations in their final (most were annotated at the F2F) form to the documents repository in the Presentations/ F2F-092003 folder. In particular, the pfb presentation can be downloaded from  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/download.php/3541/wsrp-pfb-f2f0309-status.ppt

Rich

"Kropp, Alan" <Alan.Kropp@vignette.com>

09/22/2003 05:37 PM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
[wsrp] modified ppt's

Rich,

Would you send me the ppt's for the presentations I did that were saved onto your notebook?  I recall making a number of annotations to them.

Thanks,
Alan