Subject: WSRP at Comdex

Update on WSRP participation at Comdex Web Services track.

The event was organized by WOW with an estimated attendance of 150 -
250. 1/3 of the participants were web services developers. The panel
included the WS-I evangelist from Oracle and a Systems Integration CTO.
We were asked to provide a 15 minute presentation followed by a 30 min
open forum Q&A. Interest in WSRP was high based on the number of
questions asked by the attendees.

This was a worthwhile activity to promote WSRP. I have also submitted
requests for participation at Java One, Web Services Edge and Delphi
group events to provide more exposure to WSRP

Winston