Subject: Re: [wsrp] [Fwd: [wsrp-primer] Groups - wsrp-primer-1[1].0-draft-0.45.docuploaded]

The permissions were not set to share this file, but I just changed that and you should be able to access it now.

Rich

Michael Freedman <Michael.Freedman@oracle.com>

02/23/2004 12:17 PM

Subbu Allamaraju <subbu@bea.com>
cc
wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [wsrp] [Fwd: [wsrp-primer] Groups - wsrp-primer-1[1].0-draft-0.45.doc uploaded]

I can't seem to access this.  I get a "Sorry, you do not have access to this item." message.  Are the permissions set correctly?
      -Mike-

Subbu Allamaraju wrote:

Here is the latest draft of WSRP 1.0 Primer