Subject: InvalidParameters fault?

I came across an error in the spec. This is possibly a remnant from
older drafts of the spec.

Page 22, line 40 refers to an
  fault. There is no such fault in the protocol.

The latest conformance spreadsheet (dated 01/26/2004) also refers to
this fault in statement CS022.

I guess we mean InconsistentParameters fault in both cases. If so, we
need an errata item for this in the spec, and an update to the
conformance spreadsheet.