Subject: Fwd: Security Presentation at Interfaces Meeting next Wednesday

Title: Fwd: Security Presentation at Interfaces Meeting next Wedn
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:35:16 -0700
To: michael.freedman@oracle.com, wsrp@lists.oasis-ope.org
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
Bcc:

Rich informed us in the TC meeting today that Richard was scheduled to make the presentation on the current state of Security specifications and protocols at the next Interfaces meeting that was postponed from the last F2F due to his illness. Because I can't attend, I am hoping that you have some means of recording the presentation, and I know that it will at least be uploaded to the TC documents repository. It is quite important to my current work, along with the UDDI and ebXML Tech Notes for Publish, Find, Bind. If it is possible to record it, that would be terrific, since I could refer the developers I am working with to it for review.

Thanks a billion,
Rex
--

Rex Brooks