Subject: Re: [wsrp] Fw: OASIS to brief analysts on Web services standards

WebSphere Portal has product level support of WSRP both for integrating
WSRP services as well as publishing portlets as WSRP services since WP
5.0.2.1.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
Architect WebSphere Portal Server, STSM
IBM Software Group
Phone: +49-(0)7031-16-3479   Mobile: +49-(0)171-6928407   e-mail:
schaeck@de.ibm.com   Fax: +49-(0)7031-16-4888
Address: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032
Boeblingen, Germany

|         |           Rich Thompson    |
|         |           <richt2@us.ibm.co|
|         |           m>               |
|         |           06/04/2004 05:01 |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [wsrp] Fw: OASIS to brief analysts on Web services standards                                                                |
  |                                                                                                                                             |

Which WSRP implementations are currently available will be an interesting
piece of information to send to Carol. I know of Plumtree, Oracle and IBM
announcements and the Apache project is by definition available. Any others
whose announcements I missed?

Rich
----- Forwarded by Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM on 06/04/2004 10:58 AM -----

 "Carol
 Geyer"
 <carol.geyer
 @oasis-open.                                                           To
 org>              <kswenson@us.fujitsu.com>,
                   <Roberto_B_Pascual@ida.gov.sg>,
                   <ewlee@simtech.a-star.edu.sg>,
 06/03/2004        <peter.reynolds@bowneglobal.ie>, Diane
 06:43 PM          Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "'John Evdemon'"
                   <jevdemon@microsoft.com>, <martin.chapman@oracle.com>,
                   "'Eric Newcomer'" <Eric.Newcomer@iona.com>, Heather
                   Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "'Winston Bumpus'"
                   <winston_bumpus@dell.com>, <vbp@hp.com>,
                   <peter_niblett@uk.ibm.com>, <tom@coastin.com>,
                   <D.Snelling@fle.Fujitsu.com>, "'Dr Ian Robinson'"
                   <ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com>, Tom
                   Bellwood/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>,
                   <luc.clement@systinet.com>, Rich
                   Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Kelvin
                   Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, <ckaler@microsoft.com>
                                                                        cc
                   "'James Bryce Clark'" <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>,
                   "'Patrick Gannon'" <patrick.gannon@oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                   OASIS to brief analysts on Web services standards

Chairs of OASIS Web services TCs,
This month, OASIS begins an international tour to brief analysts and key
editors on our work in Web services standards. Patrick Gannon and members
of
the OASIS Board of Directors will be meeting with the media in various
cities around the world to help them better understand the full breadth of
our Web services efforts (more than 14 TCs are directly involved) and our
accomplishments to date.

Naturally, analysts and editors are always anxious to hear about adoption,
and it's great when we can point to actual implementations and use cases of
our Web services standards at work. If your TC is aware of deployments of
your specifications--implementations we can mention to editors--please let
me know. Concrete examples will strengthen our message and help us promote
your efforts as effectively as possible.

Best regards,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications