Subject: RE: [wsrp] Groups - wsrp-pfb-ebxml-tn-draft-04.doc uploaded

Title: RE: [wsrp] Groups - wsrp-pfb-ebxml-tn-draft-04.doc uploaded

Some minor suggestions:

118, 147 - we never say WSDL 1.0 (rather than WSDL 2.0). Important as portTypes are about to be renamed (to Interfaces I think).

157 - defines a WSDL definion -> specifies a WSDL definition

170 - Defined by ... Imports -> consider dropping as this level of detail is too sketchy to add much value.

179 - and define -> and supply

~209 - diagram has a box around "Association" that I don't understand.

224 - is "supersedes" the right term - takes precedence?

226 - Maybe note that not all the use cases must be supported by a product.

248 - on how -> required

249 - accompanying?

256, 257 - optional

~260 - ACME Content Inc needs closing "

278 - MUST should be MAY/SHOULD?

289 - " " "

3.2 - could add optional to section title (or similarly right up front)

303 - that is unique to it - one could re-publish a wsdl several times so do we need this uniqueness constraint?

3.3 - could add optional to section title (or similarly right up front)

489 - extra bullet

546 that the one -> than the one

574 Metadta?

586 - defines -> described?

601 - Simple queries ... most specific - this sentence seem superfluous to me ...

686 may as -> may be as

~685 - the portlet discovery example should go on to show how to find the portlet's producer. Without this follow on step the example seems incomplete.

777 - of these WSRP artifacts - not sure what "these" refers to. Drop?

820 - iterest?

824 - Within ... the registry - Don't understand sentence. Grammar?

847 via -> by

Regards,
Andre