Subject: Re: [wsrp] GetPortletProperties associativity

I don't think portlet properties can be used to describe uniqueness of a
portlet (POP or CCP). As far as the protocol is concerned, portletHandle
describes the uniqueness of a portlet, but an implementation can use any
other protocol-carried data to scope persistent state. If you're asking
whether a producer implementation can use other attributees (such as
user context, possibly along with portletHandle) as a key in some
database to store portlet properties, I think the answer is yes. In any
case, such decisions are not visible across the protocol.