Subject: Re: [wsrp] Agenda for teleconferencers

Hi Mike,

I'm in the Pacific Time Zone, but I don't really have any problems
with any times in the agenda for items. I'm accustomed to getting up
as early as 3 am to squeeze in some quiet time for work before the
East Coast work day fires up, so getting up at midnight is no biggie.
I can get by on 3-4 hours sleep a night plus a mid day nap/meditation
for a week at a time.

Ciao,
Rex

--