Subject: Announcement: PFB documents ready for review

TC members,

the PFB SC has declared their work and documents ready for review.
With this note we like to start the 1st review period.
Our plan is to start the review now and finalize the review over the course
of our F2F in August.
See our PFB plans document here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/download.php/7674/PFB_F2F.html

Please review the documents and provide feedback on the wsrp mailing-list.
Also be prepared for discussion at the F2F.

The documents to review are:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/download.php/7673/draft-wsrp-pfb-abstract-model-1%2002.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/download.php/7671/wsrp-pfb-uddi-tn-draft-08.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/download.php/7538/wsrp-pfb-ebxml-tn-draft-05.pdf

You can find a brief description of the documents, review and preperation
requirements as well as links to the MS Word formats in our PFB plans
document mentioned above.

Happy reading.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Standardization Technical Lead
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com