Subject: I need your contact information

So it turns out in the end that the lawyers want the official Network
Access Agreements signed if we are to give you net access at the
upcomining F2F.  I hope to have a copy of this agreement for your review
later today.  To start the process I need your contact information
including:
Company Name:
Your name:
Address:
Phone #:
E-mail:

If you are attending the F2F and are interested in accessing teh
network, can you send this to me asap?