Subject: Network access agreements

Folks, attached are the Network Access Agreements
those attending the F2F in person need to sign if they
want net access.  Please review and fax back to me.  I
need them no later then Tuesday if there is any chance
of getting the needed signatures on my side.  I will
send you a fax number as soon as I can track it down.
For the IBM folks, they put you into a signle
agreement.  Just sign/send a copy each.
    -Mike-

AdamLieber.doc

AndreKramerNAA.doc