Subject: WSRP Primer Draft 0.8 Uploaded

I've just uploaded the next draft of the Primer for your review and
comments.

a. I made all changes (except formatting changes) in change-tracking mode.

b. For readability, I removed all comments entered so far. Please refer
to the earlier draft to review comments.

Rich/Andre/Mike: Please review changes made for your comments. Let me
know if I missed any comments.

Please review and send your comments/corrections. As discussed at the
F2F, the plan is to release a draft for public review by end of this month.