Subject: WSRP Presentation wins Award from Cross-Agency Group

Title: WSRP Presentation wins Award from Cross-Agency Group
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to update this TC. I gave a presentation on WSRP with Oracle, using the Oracle 10g Portal, to a combined Collaborative Expedition Workshop #36 and XML Community of Practice (formerly the XML.gov Working Group) and the Semantic Interoperability Community of Practice (formerly the Sematic Web Services Working Group) last Tuesday, October 19, 2004.

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BestPracticeProcessforImplementingFEA_Data_Reference_Model_XMLProfile_2004_10_19

Our team won a "Breakthrough Award" for that presentation which was made to us after a reprise of a slightly modified version of that presentation yesterday at the Fifth Quarterly Emerging Technology Components Conference.

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EmergingComponentConferences/Fifth_2004_10_25

We have a couple of continuing commitments with this effort to finish up before I can post the appropriate version of this presentation to our TC document repository, but I thought it would be good to let you know about it.

I should note that this is separate from the presentation and demonstration on WSRP and CAP that I will be doing at XML 2004 next month.

Been busy.

Ciao,
Rex
--