Subject: Fw: [wss] WSS Templates - Strawman 2

FYI

----- Forwarded by Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM on 11/10/2004 02:14 PM -----
Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE

11/02/2004 09:07 AM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Fw: [wss] WSS Templates - Strawman 2

Hi,

seems this is a parallel effort to what is ongoing in WS-I?
Should we consider the efforts ongoing here and hook up our use cases or comment the templating approach?
It's hard to say what use cases are backing up these templates, if the WSS TC intends to do such templating, shouldn't we inject our use cases then, too?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

       Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Standardization Technical Lead
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM on 11/02/2004 03:02 PM -----
"Hal Lockhart" <hlockhar@bea.com>

11/01/2004 04:58 PM

<wss@lists.oasis-open.org>
[wss] WSS Templates - Strawman 2

Another try. I forgot in band vs. out of band tokens.

Hal
To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/members/leave_workgroup.php.

Templates_strawman.doc