Subject: [wsrp] handleEvent or handleEvents?

Title: [wsrp] handleEvent or handleEvents?

My comment is on the current 2.0 draft, so I am sending it to the TC list, even though it is specific to coordination. As initially written, handleEvent is constrained to only deliver a single (IN) event and requires the consumer to not deliver a second event while the first is being processed (but multiple events can be returned by a portlet). This seems an unworkable solution to me because of (1) network latency and (2) event processing logically occurs in rounds. Should we start with handleEvents rather than try to discuss a handleEvent?

Regards,

Andre