Subject: Hosting of next F2F

As a followup from our F2F in Washington D.C and discussion in the TC
call last week, I was to check on the possibility of Sun being able to
host the subsequent F2F at New Orleans. Unfortunately, it turns out that
Sun does not have a facility in that city. If we are still targeting New
Orleans and unless others have a facility to volunteer there and would
like to do so, should we just take advantage of the arrangements that
OASIS is making for such purposes during the symposium?

Atul