Subject: Re: [wsrp] Issue #31: handleEvent or handleEvents?

I was expecting to get back to your proposal as part of discussing solutions. Since I saw the discussion fragmenting into various viewpoints with different underlying assumptions, I thought it appropriate to step back and clarify the eventing framework before discussing possible solutions. Hopefully that will make the solution discussion less fragmented.

Rich

Subbu Allamaraju <subbu@bea.com>

03/07/05 09:33 AM

wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
Re: [wsrp] Issue #31: handleEvent or handleEvents?

I prefer a bulk operation for events, since it allows consumers to be
more efficient.

On 11/01/04, I started a thread on error handling issues and posted a
proposal. Here is the link:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-coord/document.php?document_id=9885