Subject: Re: [wsrp] Rationale for encouraging POP handles be UIDs

I don't think its strictly/technically true that the Consumer see two
different portlets.  The point of the issue I raised [as Rich has
clarified] is that mapping between two installations of a producer is
not defined.  Technically speaking the consumer can only approximate
equivalence by comparing values in the meta data including the POP
handle.  I am suggesting we move towards a more definitive method.
    -Mike-