Subject: CCPP

Well I have finally had a chance to talk to the technical folks in the
mobile team.  Here are some comments based on my discussion with them.
Though its laudable we have a mechanism for carrying CC/PP information
how useful [from an interoperability perspective] will this be?  My
understanding is there is no common ligua franca for data in such
profiles.  How do the producer and the consumer negotiate/determine what
is appropriate?  If such a mechanism doesn't exist, how can
interoperability be achieved?  Without interoperability, isn't this just
a well defined extension?