Subject: RE: [wsrp] Re: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Attending April 2005 F2F in NewOrleans?"

Network connections will be via the hotel's wireless network. I have been assured that the wireless does work in the conference rooms where the OASIS TCs will meet.

Rich

"Clinton Davidson" <Clinton.Davidson@plumtree.com>

04/13/05 05:24 PM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
RE: [wsrp] Re: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Attending April 2005 F2F in New Orleans?"

We could always go with flip charts and sock puppets……

In other words, I vote option 2 as I will not be able to obtain a projector.  Of course, option 2 implies that there are enough (working) network connections for everyone.

-c