Subject: WSRP V2 schema changes

I've looked at the kind of changes introduced in the schema so far. I've
grouped these changes into few categories. For extended/redefined types,
I've indicated the causes for such a change next to each type.

Few points for further discussion:

- Revisit the motivation for *fixing* the ID and Handle types
- Revisit the motivation for changing core types such as PortletContext
and RegistrationContext

If we were to revert the changes for these types, the types listed with
[*] remain will remain unchanged from V1.

Note that this grouping may have errors, but it provides a rough idea of
changes made so far.

Changes to basic types
----------------------
These are changes from xs:string to v1types:ID and v1types:Handle for
portletHandle, sessionID, and groupID.

** I noticed that these changes are not conistent. There are some places
sessionID is used as xs:string.

Extended types
--------------
These are types created by using xs:extension and adding new
elements/attributes.

RegistrationState - scheduledDestruction
RegistrationContext - RegistrationState [*]
MarkupContext - ccppProfileWarning
ClientData - CCPPHeaders
PropertyDescription - capabilities

Redifined shared types
----------------------
SessionContext - sessionID [*]
RuntimeContext - sessionID and publicParameters
PortletContext - portletHandle, scheduledDestruction [*]
PortletDescription - groupID, publishedEvents, handledEvents,
publicParameterDescriptions
ModelDescription - PropertyDescription

Redefined types specific to each interface

Service Description Interface
    ServiceDescription - eventDescriptions, supportsExportByValue,
recommendedExportSize
    GetServiceDescription - RegistrationContext [*]

Markup Interface
    InitCookie - RegistrationContext [*]
    MarkupResponse - MarkupContext, SessionContext
    MarkupParams - ClientData
    UpdateResponse - Events
    BlockingInteractionResponse - UpdateResponse
    GetMarkup - PortletContext, RuntimeContext, MarkupParams
    PerformBlockingInteraction - PortletContext, RuntimeContext,
MarkupParams
    releaseSessions - RegistrationContext, sessionIDs [*]

Registration Interface
    register - lifetime
    modifyRegistration - RegistrationContext

Portlet Management Interface
    PortletDescriptionResponse - PortletDescription
    DestroyFailed - portletHandle of type v1types:Handle [*]
    GetPortletDescription - registrationContext, portletContext
    clonePortlet - registrationContext, portletContext [*]
    destroyPortlets - registrationContext, portletContext [*]
    DestroyFailedResponse - destroyFailed [*]
    setPortletProperties - registrationContext, portletContext [*]
    setPortletPropertiesResponse - PortletContext [*]
    getPortletProperties - registrationContext, portletContext [*]
    getportletPropertyDescription - registrationContext, portletContext [*]
    PortletPropertyDescriptionResponse - ModelDescription