Subject: [wsrp] F2F action items

I had agreed to email a reminder to everyone about action items they agreed to at the F2F. Here is what I have in my notes:

Everyone:
1. Check the impact of using the schema extension concept on impact in their code. While we developed the numbers of types impacted if the v2 schema extends types from the v1 schema, this was the missing piece we wanted feedback on before making a decision.
2. Review the current FAQ making comments on current Q&A and proposing new questions (1 sentence questions with 2-3 sentence answers + links to more material)
3. Get feedback from your organization about which of the three new IPR modes is preferred and which are acceptable. This info will be important when we need to select an IPR mode for the TC and may take some time for some organizations to develop.

Mike Freedman:
1. Propose a solution for JSF-like Consumers (i.e. those that use an encapsulating form)

Subbu:
1. Detail use case(s) for allowing Portlets to return a redirectURL from handleEvents
2. Propose (with Richard) a solution to the customUserProfileItems issue

Atul:
1. Propose a definition for a wsrp:config mode

Andre:
1. Review available and intended support for MTOM by the major web stacks.

Rich:
1. Publish a draft 09 capturing F2F decisions (target = 5/6)
2. Develop a conformance statement delta for Conformance SC review