Subject: Re: [wsrp-conformance] Groups - WSRP Conformance statements.xls uploaded

In walking through the spec to extract the delta on the conformance statements, I ran across a number of additional editorial changes that I failed to make in draft 09. I have started to capture these for draft 10, but will mention them here since everyone has been asked to do a more thorough review of this draft.

- section 6.1.16: Delete the last sentence of the description for the events field to reflect decision that ordering was irrelevant and the spec should make no ordering requirements.

- section 6.9: Add handleEvents as one of he operation receiving the current mode in the MarkupParams structure.

- section 8.3: Append the phrase " and were not using scheduled destruction" to the last sentence to remove this requirement when a portlet is leased.

- section 15: Drop portTypes and bindings that we decided to merge back into PortletManagement

Any objection to these changes?

Rich

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

05/13/05 03:32 PM

wsrp-conformance@lists.oasis-open.org
[wsrp-conformance] Groups - WSRP Conformance statements.xls uploaded

The document revision named WSRP Conformance statements.xls has been
submitted by Rich Thompson to the WSRP Conformance SC document repository.
This document is revision #18 of WSRP Conformance statements.xls.

Document Description:
Added worksheet for the delta in conformance statements for v2.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-conformance/document.php?document_id=12625

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-conformance/download.php/12625/WSRP%20Conformance%20statements.xls

Revision:
This document is revision #18 of WSRP Conformance statements.xls.  The
document details page referenced above will show the complete revision
history.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration