Subject: Re: [wsrp] Public parameters conformance statement?

Just to clarify, I find the sentence "Portlets do not store these items
..." a bit unclear. Are we saying that "portlets don't generally store
these parameters ...", or are we saying that "we don't recommend that
portlets store ...".?

I suggest that we tigheten the language either with a conformance statement

"Portlets MAY NOT ..."

or a with a guideline

"We recommend that Portlet developers do not store ... for such and such
reasons."