Subject: Re: [wsrp] Public parameters conformance statement?

Rich Thompson wrote:

> Would you find it better if the sentence read "In general, Portlets do
> not store these items in any portion of their state as the Consumer
> supplies the items on each invocation"?

That sounds better, but I'm still not clear on the intent. It sounds
speculative, and does not seem to add value.

On a related note, since the Consumer may or not may supply all/some
public parameters with each request, shouldn't we add a
statement/guideline that portlets be prepared to work reasonably well
even when those parameters are not supplied?

Subbu