Subject: User Profile Items - Draft Proposal

One of the action items at the last F2F was for Richard and me to
propose a fix to the user profile related inconsistencies in the V1 spec.

I'm attaching a note on this for your review. Since Richard is out sick,
I would appreciate if someone from IBM checks to see if it meets his
concerns and use cases.

UserProfile.doc