Subject: Thursday concall cancelled but may be resurrected

Apologies for the late notice, but I am unable to make Thursday's
concall.  I deleted the event because I won't be around to start the
phone conference.  Rich, if you can step in for me, can you reschedule
this event using your dialin information?  If not, please let folks know
that can't and that the meeting is officially postponed.