Subject: Re: Request for addition to WSRP list

Glad to add you as supporting the WSRP standard!
If you have the interest and time to be involved in pressing the standard forward, we would be glad to have you join the Technical Committee as well.

Rich Thompson
OASIS WSRP TC Chair
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center / Yorktown Heights, NY

"Christine Odero" <codero@clickmarks.com>

06/01/05 03:13 PM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Request for addition to WSRP list

Rich,

I was browsing the OASIS WSRP page (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wsrp) and noticed a list of companies supporting the WSRP protocol.

I wanted to call your attention to Clickmarks, Inc. which has a product that allows developers to create portlets that can then be consumed by a WSRP consumer portal. The page with the relevant product information can be found at http://www.clickmarks.com/solutions/portlet_solutions/portlet_factory.html. In essence Clickmarks offers developers a visual paradigm for application integration and can produce WSRP compliant portlets.

I would like you to consider a request that you add Clickmarks to the list of companies supporting the WSRP standard.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Christine

Christine Odero
VP of Engineering