Subject: Re: [wsrp] namespacePrefix

I will look through this more completly and reply next week but one
quick note.  We aren't mandating that portlet developers namespace their
form fields.  We are however encouraging them to do so.  The argument we
will present them is that by choosing to namespace their form fields
they can ensure running correctly/best in all consumers including those
emerging consumers that aggregate the portlet in a form.  What we need
to account for in 2.0 that we didn't in 1.0 is that such consumers exist
and thus we need to allow portlets that want to to generate markup it
feels is a best fit for both environments.
    -Mike-