Subject: Producer writing - clarification

Currently, we have a conformance statement in page 93 of draft 13 which
reads as

"All content outside the {} pairs MUST be treated by the
Producer/Portlet as constants the Consumer needs to receive when the
portlet URL is activated."

I would like to suggest additional wording to say that if content within
a {} pair does not match spec defined replacement tokens, the Producer
should treat such content similar to the content outside {} pairs.

Such a statement would go the extra mile in clarifying that consumers
might use braces in templates in ways not defined in the spec.