Subject: May F2F logistics

Here's venue and hotel information for our F2F from May
2nd through the 5th.

For those looking to stay the week after the F2F and attend
the OASIS symposium at the Grand Hyatt, you may want to book
early to take advantage of the special rate (they have
extended it to the week before, i.e. the week of the F2F,
but rooms for that week on the special rate are limited).

I believe the Grand Hyatt is walking distance from the
Sun office, as are the other hotels listed below. They are
in or around the Union Square area - also everything is
very accessible via public transport (i.e. local Muni, etc)

Let me know if anyone needs any additional information/advise.
I can also be reached at +1(408)276-5215.

Atul

-----------------------
F2F location -
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Union Square Conference Room
500 Howard Steet
San Francisco, CA 94105
Ph: +1(415)268-9009

OASIS Symposium hotel info (including special rate) -
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/hotel_info.php

Grand Hyatt hotel (location of OASIS Symposium) -
http://www.grandsanfrancisco.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

Other hotels in the vicinity -
The Crowne Plaza
480 Sutter St.