Subject: Re: [wsrp] Scoping of Transient Properties - Mapping to JSR286

But wouldn't it be more efficient in any case (independent from the
producer implementation) to define these properties as shared at
producer level and only send the changes in each request instead of
sending all properties that a portlet has described to in each request?

Or, as another alternative, can we modify the current spec so that the
consumer is allowed to only send changed values and the producer needs
to cache the values)?

Stefan