Subject: Re: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Attending May 2006 F2F in San Francisco?"

Just noticed that less than half of us have indicated our plans. The ballot does allow the changing of a vote, so I encourage you to indicate your current plans ... even if they are still subject to change.

Rich

workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org

03/17/06 07:45 AM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Groups - oasis - New ballot "Attending May 2006 F2F in San Francisco?"

OASIS Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/ballot.php?id=983

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Attending May 2006 F2F in San Francisco?"
Please indicate whether or not you will be attending the F2F in San Francisco from May 2 to May 5.

- Attending in person
- Attending via teleconference
- Will not be attending

---