Subject: Re: [wsrp] navigational state change

Subbu,

On one hand just nomenclature but on second thought I would agree with
you that direct (P->C) vs indirect (P->EU->C) is perhaps the most
accurate  saying.

On other hand was trying to explore related use case that since the
navig state changes "indirectly" by skipping pBI  it might lead to some
form of discrepancies. It seems that Mike nailed it down.

Thanks,
Wesley