Subject: Re: [wsrp] Groups - WSRP v2 specification - draft 16 (wsrp-2.0-spec-wd-16.html) uploaded

Hopefully over the next couple of days ... I pulled together the minutes before moving onto the wsdl.

Rich

Michael Freedman <michael.freedman@oracle.com>

05/16/06 01:54 PM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc
wsrp <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [wsrp] Groups - WSRP v2 specification - draft 16 (wsrp-2.0-spec-wd-16.html)   uploaded

Are you going to post new wsdls for this version soon?
  -Mike-