Subject: [wsrp] Proposal - Session Properties

I was requested to extract the session property work into an extension feature/proposal. As part of doing this, I generated the three proposals that have been mentioned to-date, leaving room for issues & resolutions for each. The first draft of this can be found (& updated) at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/wsrp/Session_Property_extension.

In doing this work, it became clear that ExtensionPart ought to have a name field. The semantics would be that the name (type==QName) at the ExtensionDescription level defines the semantics of the extension while the name (type==QName) at the ExtensionPart level defines the XML element name for the child of the extensions element (this would also become the deserialized variable name for many common toolings).