Subject: Re: [wsrp] Proposal - Session Properties

Thanks Rich for the write-up.

One question about proposal 1.:
why do you require this for changes propagated back in gm: "The Consumer
MUST retain these updates for distribution to other Portlets on the next
user interaction."

Proposal 1. is very similar to what we've defined in JSR 286, but there
we don't require that these changes are propagated back. Which means
things can get out of sync, but on the other hand I don't see how you
can guarantee this given that it is more likely to get race conditions
for changes in render than in any other lifecycle method due to the
ability to call render in parallel.

Stefan