Subject: Wiki page for Ajax proposals/discussions

Folks,
   As we discussed 2 weeks ago we would like to move Interface proposals/discussions to Wiki vs using the document respository/e-mail.  Rich has already posted a Session Property/Event proposal.  I have started a page for the Ajax proposal/discussions and created a page for the query I presented two weeks ago concerning using Ajax to entirely render a portlet.
    The SessionProperty proposal and Supporting Ajax page is linked from the main wiki page.

Subbu, when you are ready, please start page(s) concerning your use case/proposals etc.  Please put these pages in the Supporting Ajax page.

Stefan, can you create a page for your encoding events in URLs proposal and put a link to it on the main wiki page under the interface discussions section?