Subject: Re: [wsrp] Public review comment: Support for markup head attributes

I agree that this is an open issue, but make take longer to formalize a
solution.

Here are some examples to consider in this discussion.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="x.css" type="text/css" />

<script type="text/javascript>...</script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"
src="something.js"></script>

We need to consider URL/data rewriting as well.

Subbu