Subject: Re: [wsrp] Interfaces discussion related getResource/navState

> I agree this is an extreme use case but for the problem I raised I don't
> think its unique to it.  getResource allows form data to be submitted
> correct?  Are we intending to tell Ajax developers (using getResource)
> to never use this feature under any circumstances?  Won't most
> situations that rely on such data transmission likely hold onto this
> state -- and as they can't in navState be forced to do so in session
> state?  If so, these use cases exhibit the same problem I have been
> describing.

Agreed. These are inherent limitations of the solution approach, and we
need to work out the details of solving the other two open discussions
(i.e. consumer doing aggregation, and lifecycle support for Ajax
requests, which IMO address the problem better) for better solutions.

For folks using WSRP 2.0, we can tell folks what the limitations are,
and I admit that the current discussion has brought out good material to
address that.

by email and then delete it.